” Leah, we love you; we absolutely love your work; we’d love to work with you, but we’ve looked at our budget and. . . “
Moving into 2013, I thought long and hard about how I could offer my serviced to everyone. How could take care of my children as a single income home, pay for medical insurance, have enough in reserve to get us through these lengthy Indiana crap winters, all while offering services and product for every budget?
I am sooo excited to announce this new product!
What if a 2014 senior could book a signature Senior Portrait Session with hair and makeup, the whole shabang, spend three hours shooting, unlimited outfits, and receive a beautiful Wall Art Collection and an Epic Senior Book ALL AS A GIFT!!!!!!!!!!! SAY WHHHHATTTTT?!
A couple came to me, in love with my work, had to book me, and then looked at their custom quote and were heartbroken because they are paying for their wedding themselves and simply cant swing it. What if, on their 1 year anniversary, they sat looking over their 40 page custom designed leather wedding album? They not only have that, but the also have an Epic Wall Art Collection and a thousand images from their entire wedding day archived on USB drives. What is they had this entire wedding collection gifted to them????!!! They didn’t have to settle. They asked for the gift that mattered the most to them. Photography. Captured moments.
So welcome to the Epic Registry!
Epic Photography is making all of this possible through a web service which allows you, the high school senior, mom, and bride and groom, to register for your session and products like a gift registry. So when you send those wedding or baby shower invites, or email those graduation announcements you typically include information on the places in which you have registered for gifts. Now you will include your registry information for your portrait packages.
So what next?
You love my work. You want to book. So how does this work?
1. Click the “Contact Us” link or email Leah@EpicPhotography.biz: We will get you set up in the system with your own photography registry using the info you provide.
2. You will receive your registry invite via email
3. Choose your Epic Products and Services
4. Share Share Share
5. Watch as your gifts roll in
6. Call and set up your session
7. Session is completed
8. Look at your beautiful images and decide which products you want to use your credit towards.
9. Order arrives to the studio
10. You pick up your order and are jumping with joy, have Epic Photography and I made your Christmas card list!